Gotos was the first company in Japan to implement continuous coining processing technology using a high speed feeding system, and has received rave reviews as a highly precise stamping parts manufacturer from the country's leading industries in semiconductors, business equipment, automobiles etc, for its one-of-a-kind technology.
- We own all the Our processes for the die manufacturing of molds, stamping, plating etc. are in-house. As a result we can provide benefits such as quick deliveries, quick response to a request for quality improvement, and maintain confidentiality of classified materials -- all key strengths of our company.
- Gotos has an excellent foreign direct selling system in place, through which we can supply components to the overseas plants without the involvement of a trading company and any intermediate margin.
Our flexibility to meet our overseas customers' needs has been well received.
- Our company acts as the "backbone" of the process, collaborating with the customer right from the stage of material development to the stage of mold design.
We have tackled some of the most challenging component tasks out there,
We help customers make the impossible possible.
- Certified as “Excellent SMEs and Micro Enterprises Selection 300” by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- Founded GOTO PRECISION ENGINEERING（MALAYSIA）SDN.BHD in Malaysia.
- We will appear at NEPCON JAPAN 2015 (5th Micro Fabrication / Fine Process Technology Expo) on January 14[Wed]-16[Fri],2015 at Tokyo Big Sight.